Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lakers win it all; More from Raptor workouts

Congratulations to Lakers Ron Artiest will win it all It is an interview post - the biggest championship I've ever seen Artiest leave the hood and psychiatrist and his pimped his new album. He is one of a kind.

I think the Celtics would have won if Perkins Pau Gasol in a career that ran wild

Now Raptor workouts draft

Thursday workouts headlined by Kentucky's Patrick Patterson and Eric Bledsoe as Fresno State Kansas Paul George and prevent Xavier Henry.

Although we see the impressive brass Raptor little regular exercise, and Henry George and the impact of the 3 - on - 3 courts, we have very little to analyze correctly.

In short, I've seen perform George can break down and put it on the shelf, but Henry did not work. At least give me a couple of clients to manage - a knock which is key in George.

Patterson look very smooth, he is solid and reliable as his good Udonis Haslem jumper his

Bledsoe there quickly, Jim Kelly said he is actually faster than Avery Bradley Bledsoe said he was trying to slow down slightly in the court to reduce the flow of high

Here are highlighting of what they say.

Patrick Patterson:.
"We are all performing well, we have shown our ability.
(On motion of uncertainty), the top 5, you name it will then play all team will have different needs many Removals of many teams to play because you cannot set Definitely want to come to make ordering, pretty much shows why they should do.
(Stock) stock is just my first round. I hope that just because the lottery is played in teams such as loading rate, we not load on any night. I think because of reduction in the team do not believe I can score better response. I think that is why they are  the little hesitant.
What Main (attempts), I can shoot balls jumper Mid - range and I can improve the Post three games. Just work hard not to run up and down and not tired. Still comfortable with the back of my basket But I am sure that the updates in my faceup.
Management Balls, truly a good person out dribble Can improve on. "

Patterson is not invited to the NBA green room, but with hope and ideal purchase.

Henry Xavier:.
"It's my exercise 11. My back is a bit narrow and I get, ice on other than I think it is a good thing.
Something like the four or five. However that it seems it is open.

I want the team to play right on your contract doens't number two of you, not you're first TORONTO good young team seems to have a lot of traffic with free agency and everything is.

(Describe his game), people take offense to play and play did Rebound protection.

Team to make sure that I must be a list of what they want and what they want. I want to go to the team that I can do better and help the team. I just attacking the basket more to ensure that they know what to do in Kansas, Coach (Self Bill, Henry is a player - and - a first time) I wanted to capture the open. And I have a lot of them. However not all my games when I come here I will show my point of view the rand falling to second / third level next

First time in Toronto, I always thought Toronto snow throughout the year. "

Eric Bledsoe:.
"Very happy with join show determination I. John pretty much most of the decisions. Show them that my position guard the play. More comfortable playing one very lovely playing all lives (move the ball. Down) I think that help a lot. I love Chris Paul. I want (Russell) Westbrook as a major turning point guard two guard, he is in my position. He came with really big impact on his team NBA.

This is an exercise of my 10th I'll be happy to keep it close.
(Turnovers) just started working on my game off (step).

(On Avery Bradley that he went up the most workouts): his competitors he is  the little longer. However I'm bigger than him. We are smart in the head. We need less to friends.

Paul George:.
"The problem Smallest and hips my, we are here competitive work hard all the injuries (to) will occur only to inform you that I can contribute at a high level is the question of Defence: the crowd in the game. . To steal the wet body after one and two, I think it pretty much after that.
Title: See yourself what anti-gun But shooting guard who can play multiple positions, I would not have limited myself to one position. I have pretty much every position on the floor.

(Requires improvement) Ball - Net general management, I think that anyone can develop this is what I try to play my game.
As Johnson Joe Johnson, 6-8 defense, he can do great things on the pitch, so I tried after that game design.

Jim Kelly:.
"They are in the process: The number should be six or seven players. I think us have some pared down. I'm having not saying that we have pared down what position because I do not think we need players. The position will close when you enter the time to start boiling pot design more in trade. (You make a trade, you play this back, etc. etc.) So a bit like a final exam if youIn college, we all do our students into five six seven major issues and us are ready to decide when we do
It is a challenge because sometimes you will see players once and said he could not play our, you see DVD and (his impressive) in the video that they are not good dong, so you might be the DVD difference. Each other and see suddenly he jumps back out with you.
Your income is not open due to design our do not know how you call this list, we have a group that we have to consider otherwise. However I have nothing. I do not think us have until we have refined
Some of you're wiring when you select a player as he has or has not been a good exercise. Try to create their books. Look at them now and they have two or three years.
Paul George, h, can play a very there.We type wing put him in this category. We have our wings, we have the second and third categories Bigs interchangeable.

Xavier, it is a matchup of two of the beauty they had little lamb. It really forces his shot from outside customers. To see him go to the basket that he has a great body. Only unknown. Must be developed to the nest they are received within NBA.

Patterson is not what he usually stable, consistent, unspectacular. However always good to have a job and retain the best in Bledsoe.
Bledsoe and Bradley: Bledsoe might be a bit faster,  the little more happy-minded, Bradley is a very good defender, shooter mid - range, Bledsoe, I think  the little to distribute the ball but you look at his numbers from Kentucky he playd with John Wall, which never happens.

It is very difficult to implement in the third defense skills at three You tend to get a few people.

Others may not have to be in next week to receive Talk to someone, we will see how we go from there.
James Damion started a year ago. Round two interviews. We are comfortable that we have to Damion James.

(On playing for extra workouts, such as Vince Carter and Demar DeRozan): This rare, especially if you call into the draft, we're 13 it's harder to find.

Less Hassan Whiteside and Solomon Alabi:.

Experience, "Alabi.  The little longer  the little more. White wonders they have a picture jump a few (outside). One or two really big and time they other just to see that others suspected Let 's go, release to go, but I think just speaking (one) year of college. (Not most). May be  the little on training. (Basketball experience this), you must

No comments:

Post a Comment